"Wings of Hope" is for all the women (and men) who are fighting breast cancer, recovering from cancer and in memory of all who have lost their battle with cancer. It may be a friend, lover, family member or coworker but chances are, you have had someone in your life affected by cancer. We have – and felt inspired to design a symbolic representation of the strength and courage it takes to fight... and the Hope! Share the message of hope and support that the triumph of the spirit can never be taken away.
Wings of Hope incorporates the powerful awareness ribbon symbol we all recognize. The wings give flight to the hope that someday there will be a cure to cancer and an end to the needless suffering. The wings can also stand for the freedom from the fight whether remission or passing. We stand together in the knowledge that we have all been touched by cancer and we all unite to fight the battle. We believe Hope is very important to remove fear and uncertainty. Hope also gives us the courage to trust that things will be OK.
Wings of Hope can be engraved on the backside see our Engraved Pet Jewelry section for more details.
Pendant Size: 7/8" tall X 1" wide
- Wings of Hope can be worn with any necklace chain, or on our pink cord.
- Wings of Hope can be worn with matching Wings of Hope earrings.
- Made from Recycled Sterling Silver and marked .925.
- Dazzling Paws jewelry is handmade in the USA.
- Dazzling Paws Jewelry can engrave this pendant. Click Engravable then complete the information at the top.
- A percentage of the proceeds will go to the Miriam B White Foundation Inc. or Susan G. Komen Foundation.
Sterling Silver Cancer jewelry is copyrighted by Dazzling Paws Jewelry LLC. Any re-creations of these designs will be prosecuted by law.