Dazzling Paws Jewelry Career Opportunities
Please scroll down to read each job posting
Product Assistant - Customer Service
Perform a wide range of marketing, administrative, customer service, and product activities for the company and sales team. This role requires a highly motivated individual who can multi-task many jobs functions at the same time and keep all the balls moving forward. Job responsibilities will include social media marketing, working with retail and wholesale customers, mailings, merchandising, trade shows, and working on special projects. Continuously focus on fine details and understands that presentation is everything to the brand image. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize diversified workload as the business continues to expand.
1. Process retail and wholesale orders via the web and phone, assemble jewelry and shipping orders daily.
2. Customer Service – Cultivate and maintain effective business relationships with clients; manages difficult or emotional customer situations when dealing with pet memorial line; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; up sell other products; meets commitments.
3. Social Media
a. Facebook: daily updates, new designs, contests, surveys and engaging content
b. Pinterest: update when new designs become available
c. Twitter: weekly updates
d. Instragram: weekly/monthly4. Collecting dog breed requests from clients and puts them into a database. Follow up with clients once the breed is launched.
5. Check in merchandise, restock and pricing
6. Prepare merchandise displays for trade shows which may include restocking merchandise, pricing and merchandising.
7. Proof catalog & web site for fine detail: number, measurements, name…
8. Update and maintain wholesale price list
9. Processes jewelry donation requests
10. Inputs sales tracking data and filing
11. Maintains shipping inventory supplies by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; place orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
12. Shipping rates: ensures that Dazzling Paws Jewelry is getting the best possible rate for all packages shipped in the USA and overseas.
13. Must be able to maintain high levels of confidentially to protect product integrity.
14. Maintains communication with sales manager.
15. Inventory yearly
16. Trade shows: booth contracts, order power, book hotel/housing and other services needed for trade shows. Attend 2-3 trade shows per year.
17. Survey customers
18. Yearend marketing analysis of product line.
19. Perform other duties as needed or required to maintain and grow profitable business.
20. Products: upload images and copy to web site
1. Must Love Dogs, Jewelry and People.
2. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
3. Good penmanship
4. Jewelry making skills: taking charms and making earrings out of them, adding jump rings to pendant and setting stones. Jewelry making skills preferred but not required. Will train
5. Job requires good finger dexterity and great eyesight when dealing with fine details to make jewelry.
6. Exceptional attention to detail with a strong memory.
7. Proficient in: E-mail, Excel, Word, Outlook, FTP (File Transfer Protocol), Internet (Facebook, Pintrest, Twitter, & Instagram) & HTML coding – minimal (will train) willing to learn new software
8. Telephone and face to face sales
9. Successfully worked in a small company environment.
10. Able to work an occasional evening and able to work long hours and weekends during the holidays.
11. Must be able to work in close proximity
12. High attention to detail, including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
13. Demonstrate strong multi-tasking skills, communication and listening skills.
14. Demonstrate successfully working as a team member with a diverse group of people.
15. Capable of working effectively for an entrepreneurial CEO.
16. Trade show requirements
a. Can stand while working trade show booth for 10-12 hours for up to 3-5 days.
b. Able to travel across the USA for trade shows.
c. Physically fit to set up booth and tear down booth.
d. Valid driver’s licenses with proper insurance and reliable transportation.
e. Willing to attend 2-3 major trade-shows per year. Travel may be 4-10 days long. 17. Five+ years of experience in one of the following rolls: administrative assistant, marketing, production, mail order catalog, retail, merchandising or fast pace environments
18. Must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 45 pounds.
19. High school diploma required and associate degree preferred
20. Subject to criminal and background check
21. Willingness to comply with drug-testing policy
Two-week training period that will provide an excellent working knowledge of products and services.
Location Plover, WI
Contract to hire
1. Hourly: $10.40
2. No health benefits
3. Discounts on purchases
E-mail cover letter and resume in Word format or PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org Resume without cover letters will not be considered.
Super Sales Person
Sales Representative is responsible for maintaining current client base and mainly developing new client base selling the Dazzling Paws Jewelry brand. The Sales Representative will be required to attend Business to Business trade shows each year where the Dazzling Paws products are marketed and sold. The Sales Representative will report directly to the CEO of the company.
1. Cultivate and maintain effective business relationships with executive decision makers in small, medium and large accounts. Focusing on relationship building with all accounts.
2. Pursue identified business prospects, participating actively in the planning and sales process for new business opportunities.
3. Attending Business to Business & some retail trade shows across the US.
4. Create starter packages for new clients using top selling products.
5. Weekly reporting to home office.
6. Excellent working knowledge of products and services following a one-week training period.
7. Capable of establishing and meeting goals and objectives.
8. Perform other duties as needed to maintain and grow profitable business.
1. Must love Dogs, Jewelry, Travel and PEOPLE.
2. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
3. Ability to understand and apply market intelligence to sales strategy.
4. Relationship building educational selling skills including executive presence to influence senior decision-makers.
5. Demonstrate business skills related to budgeting, writing presentation and selling products/services to clients.
6. Successfully worked in a small company environment.
7. Highly motivated to sell and achieve goals.
8. Successfully work independently to stay on task and accomplish goals.
9. Demonstrate leadership, communication and listening skills.
10. Demonstrate working successfully as a team member with a diverse group of people.
11. Capable of working effectively for an entrepreneurial CEO.
12. Can stand while working trade show booth for 10-12hours per day for up to 4-6 days.
13. Able to travel across the USA for trade shows.
14. Physically fit to set up booth and tear down booth.
15. Willing to travel by automobile at least 20-25% of the time. (4-6 trade shows per year + occasional sales calls)
16. Able to lift 45lbs.
17. Valid driver’s licenses with proper insurance and reliable transportation
18. Candidate must have printer and a portable computer in their virtual office
19. Subject to criminal and background check
20. Willingness to comply with drug-testing policy
1. Qualified candidates will have five years or more experience with an established track record in sales.
a. Selling products or services business to business to one of the following: pet, retail, veterinary, pet crematoriums, jewelry, jewelry and gift stores, hospital gift shops, web sites, zoo gift shops, mail order industry or other B2B sales history.
2. Computer skills required: Excel, Word, Outlook, web, databases, FTP and the ability to use technology and analyze data
3. Minimum associate degree in marketing or bachelor's degree in business/marketing or related field is preferred.
Territory Includes: West Coast, Midwest, East Coast, Canada, International
Based At: Virtual office
Compensation & Benefits
1. Commissioned only position with current clients providing monthly income. No cap on commissions. See web site under Store Locator for current accounts
2. No health benefits provided
3. Discounts on purchases
Applicants must reside in the state of WI
E-mail cover letter with resume in PDF or Word format to: Myra@dazzlingpawsjewelry.com Resume without cover letters will not be considered.