Simulated fire opal jewelry sparkles with all the color of the rainbow. Each beautiful opal we use is hand selected for color, fire, and brilliance of our dog ring. Opal is a treasured gem all over the world. A symbol of hope, purity, and love, opal ring make an elegant and luxurious dog gift.
Opal has been a treasured gemstone around the world. The Aztecs have long mined opal in Central and South America. The Romans called Opal “Cupid Paederos”, a child as beautiful as love”, and wore it a symbol of hope, purity, and love, believing it had power to cure one from disease.
- Sterling Silver Paw Ring inlayed with a polished simulated Fire Opal cabochon stone to enhance the beauty.
- Silver jewelry rings have a 2 mm thick band
- Solid Sterling Silver marked .925
- Glued in stone.
- Designer jewelry line is created and copyrighted by Dazzling Paws Jewelry.
- Handcrafted sterling silver jewelry is made in the USA.
- Great Dog jewelry gift for even the hardest to buy for!
Can be worn with matching Paw Print earrings and Paw Print Pendant
Size: 3/8” tall on center, graduated sides
Ring sizes: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
Opal Special Care: Take care not to hit the opal or rub the opal against a solid surface. Opals can easily scratch, chip or crack. Water immersion can break down the glue bond holding the opal to the setting.
Finding Your Ring Size and How to Measure Your Finger:
1. Find a piece of string or strip of paper no wider than 1/2".
2. Wrap it around the base of the finger you wish to wear the ring on. Once the string/paper is snug, slip the paper back off the finger. If the string/paper expands slightly when sliding over your knuckle mark that point on the paper or string. You want your ring to be large enough to get over your knuckle.
3. Use a pen to mark the point on the string/paper where it overlaps, forming a complete circle.
4. With a ruler, measure the length from the starting end of the string/paper to the pen mark.
5. Use this measurement and the chart to determine your ring size.
* For a more accurate method of measuring ring size stop by your local jewelry store and have your finger sized with a ring sizer.
* When sizing your finger with a ring sizer, make sure it slides off fairly easily over the knuckle.* Don't measure cold fingers or when your finger might be swollen due to injury or heat. This is when fingers are their smallest or largest. For the most accurate reading, measure the finger at the end of the day when the finger is the largest.
Sterling Silver paw print rings are copyrighted by Dazzling Paws Jewlery LLC.
Any recreations of these designs will be prosecuted by law.