Our Forever In My Heart pendant was inspired by a business associate whose dog Duke was diagnosed with Lymphoma cancer. Duke was our driving force: As he battled his canine cancer symptoms, we worked on a design that would be a proper tribute. Sadly Duke lost his battle with cancer and crossed the Rainbow Bridge in June 2011.
The Forever In My Heart charm features a simple heart outline centered by a single paw print, which represents the presence and subsequent loss of a dog. Recessed within the paw print is a ribbon in the powerful style adopted by advocacy groups, this time to symbolize canine cancer awareness. All together, the Forever In My Heart canine cancer awareness pendant represents the love and commitment you shared with your courageous canine throughout his/her life and battle with cancer.
The Forever In My Heart pendant is part of Dazzling Paws Jewelrys Pet Memorial Jewelry collection, created to honor your pets life and memory. At Dazzling Paws Jewelry, we understand that the loss of a pet creates a devastating, unique kind of grief. Memorial jewelry can offer comfort in a personal, meaningful way. Dog memorial jewelry, in particular, makes a wonderful pet memorial for someone struggling to deal with canine cancer.
Pendant size (including bail): 7/8" tall x 5/8" wide
- Forever In My Heart pendant pairs perfectly with our Forever In My Heart earrings.
- Can be engraved on the backside with your personal message. See our Engraved Forever In My Heart charm for details.
- The Forever In My Heart charm makes a touching pet memorial gift for those whove lost their dog to canine cancer.
- Dog memorial jewelry can provide comfort from the loss of a dog by wearing their memory close to your heart.
- A percentage of all sales from our Forever In My Heart pendant will be donated to canine cancer research.
- Made from Recycled Sterling Silver and marked .925.
- 100% handmade in the USA.
Sterling Silver Forever In My Heart dog jewelry is copyrighted by Dazzling Paws Jewelry LLC. Any re-creations of these designs will be prosecuted by law.
Cancer is the leading cause of death in dogs, with one out of every three dogs affected. At Dazzling Paws Jewelry, we know the toll cancer takes on dogs and how it leaves their owners feeling helpless and despondent. In an act of defiance and hope, we're donating a percentage of all sales from our Forever In My Heart dog jewelry collection to fight canine cancer. If your organization would like to be considered as one of our yearly recipients, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Past recipients include:
Charge Against Cancer
Chase Away K9 Cancer
Morris Animal Foundation
University of Wisconsin School of Veterinary Medicine