Simulated, this Bubblegum opal resembles natural opal. You will need to treat these with care as if they were genuine opals. These are new gold fill large round PINK opal (lab created opal) earrings. Bright colors they omit, greens, turquoise, yellows, gold, red, blue with a bubblegum pink base. They will go well with whatever you wear and pick up the colors all around you. Opal is known for its play of color, displays a brilliant range of rainbow-like colors when seen from different angles. It is the birthstone for October.
- Sterling Silver Paw Ring inlayed with a polished Bubblegum Opal cabochon stone to enhance the beauty.
- Silver jewelry rings have a 2 mm thick band
- Solid Sterling Silver marked .925
- Glued in stone.
- Designer jewelry line is created and copyrighted by Dazzling Paws Jewelry.
- Handcrafted sterling silver jewelry is made in the USA.
- Memorable dog jewelry gift.
Can be worn with matching Paw Print Earrings and Paw Print Pendant
Size: 3/8” tall on center, graduated sides
Ring sizes: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
Opal Special Care: Take care not to hit the opal or rub the opal against a solid surface. Opals can easily scratch, chip or crack. Water immersion can break down the glue bond holding the opal to the setting.
Finding Your Ring Size and How to Measure Your Finger:
1. Find a piece of string or strip of paper no wider than 1/2".
2. Wrap it around the base of the finger you wish to wear the ring on. Once the string/paper is snug, slip the paper back off the finger. If the string/paper expands slightly when sliding over your knuckle mark that point on the paper or string. You want your ring to be large enough to get over your knuckle.
3. Use a pen to mark the point on the string/paper where it overlaps, forming a complete circle.
4. With a ruler, measure the length from the starting end of the string/paper to the pen mark.
5. Use this measurement and the chart to determine your ring size.
* For a more accurate method of measuring ring size stop by your local jewelry store and have your finger sized with a ring sizer.
* When sizing your finger with a ring sizer, make sure it slides off fairly easily over the knuckle.* Don't measure cold fingers or when your finger might be swollen due to injury or heat. This is when fingers are their smallest or largest. For the most accurate reading, measure the finger at the end of the day when the finger is the largest.
Sterling Silver paw print rings are copyrighted by Dazzling Paws Jewlery LLC.
Any recreations of these designs will be prosecuted by law.