GO CHUTE!!! Those two words are not normally spoken in the English language, but they are a great command in agility. To an agility enthusiast its the command that can make or break your time. Sterling Silver Agility Chute Charm has been designed with stunning detail including sandbags on the side of the chute barrel and a parachute-like fabric detailing seams and wrinkles. The Agility Chute Charm floats beautifully on a chain. Celebrate a clean run with a custom Agility jewelry that your friends will adore.
All Sterling Silver Agility jewelry is copyrighted by Dazzling Paws Jewelry LLC. Any recreations of these designs will be prosecuted by law.
How to select the right necklace length for your pendant
· 16 Chain is a short chain that fits close around your neck. 16 chains are great to wear with a V neck top or button-down shirt. The 16 chain fits more like a choke chain tightly around the throat. When buying a gift for a person that weighs over 150lbs and is around 55 tall then we recommend selecting an 18 to ensure that the necklace will fit properly as the 16 may not fit the person receiving the gift.
· 18 Chain is our most popular chain because it fits nicely around the neck coming down about 1-2 from the throat. This chain length is comfortable to wear as it falls nicely in a V neck shirt or in a button-down top. When buying a gift for a person that weighs over 190lbs and is around 55 tall then we recommend selecting a 20 to ensure that the necklace will fit properly as the 18 may not fit the person comfortably receiving the gift.
· 20 Chain is a medium length chain that lies nicely on the outside of a rounded neckline. Our 20 is a popular chain for the full-figured woman, as it will lie like an 18 chain on them. The 20 is also known as the winter 18 chain. When wearing all the bulky clothes around the neck this necklace length will act like an18.
· 24 Chain is a longer chain that fits on the outside of collars on garments. This chain will normally lie about chest length. Great for Charm Holders. Thou this chain may be long we do not recommend slipping this chain over your head as it causes stress/strain on the chain and clasp area their-by causing it to break over time.
· 30" A very long chain that will lie in the stomach area. Easy to slip on over your head, even if you are wearing glasses. Great chain for a Charm Holder. Recommended for average and full-figured women.
Jewelry Tips for wearing a necklace
· Remove any necklaces before going to bed or taking a nap. Tossing and turning can cause excessive strain on necklaces which can result in kinking, weaknesses and breakage. Remember your neck and head weigh about 11lbs and your necklace weights about 5grams. Wearing your necklace to bed is like a semi hitting the deer. You know who survives that accident before it even happens. Please do not wear your jewelry to bed or when taking a nap.
· Remove your jewelry before you shower or bath. Necklace ends that are glued together such as our leather and twisted cords will erode from the water, causing the ends to unravel and come apart. Soap also clouds jewelry making it loose its luster.
· Remove your jewelry before you enter a swimming pool or Jacuzzi. The chemicals used both in the water and floating in the air will discolor Sterling Silver instantly and cause Bronze to permanently tarnish.
For more jewelry tips see our Jewelry Care Tips
Be the first to know about special deals and promotions!