Pliny, the famous Roman author, called Opal a gemstone which combines the best possible characteristics of the most beautiful of gemstones: the fine sparkle of Almandine, the shining purple of Amethyst, the golden yellow of Topaz, and the deep blue of Sapphire,” so that all colors shine and sparkle together in a beautiful combination“. Our Pink Bubble-gum opal is a simulated opal created in a laboratory setting that has the same optical, properties as natural opal but is not physically or chemically the same. Beauty and durability at an affordable price!
Simulated, this Bubble-gum opal resembles natural opal. You will need to treat these with care as if they were genuine opals. These are new gold fill large oval PINK opal (lab created opal) earrings. Bright colors they omit, greens, turquoise, yellows, gold, red, blue with a bubblegum pink base. They will go well with whatever you wear and pick up the colors all around you. Opal is known for its play of color, displays a brilliant range of rainbow-like colors when seen from different angles. It is the birthstone for October.
- Paw Print Ring inlayed with a polished Simulated Bubble-gum opal cabochon stone to enhance the beauty of this ring
- Accented with bone pierced out sides.
- Solid Sterling Silver marked .925
- Glued in stone.
- Exclusive jewelry line is designed and copyrighted by Dazzling Paws Jewelry
- Handmade in the USA
- Dog jewelry makes a nice gift.
Size: 1/2” tall on center, graduated sidesRing sizes: 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
All sales final on this ring design. Ring design is being discontinued.
Bubble-gum Opal Special Care: Avoid knocking or scraping jewelry set with solid opals. It is not advisable to wear your opal jewelry when playing sport, gardening and performing household tasks like washing dishes and showering. Water immersion can break down the glue bond holding the opal to the setting.
Finding Your Ring Size and How to Measure Your Finger:
1. Find a piece of string or strip of paper no wider than 1/2".
2. Wrap it around the base of the finger you wish to wear the ring on. Once the string/paper is snug, slip the paper back off the finger. If the string/paper expands slightly when sliding over your knuckle mark that point on the paper or string. You want your ring to be large enough to get over your knuckle.
3. Use a pen to mark the point on the string/paper where it overlaps, forming a complete circle.
4. With a ruler, measure the length from the starting end of the string/paper to the pen mark.
5. Use this measurement and the chart to determine your ring size.
* For a more accurate method of measuring ring size stop by your local jewelry store and have your finger sized with a ring sizer.
* When sizing your finger with a ring sizer, make sure it slides off fairly easily over the knuckle.* Don't measure cold fingers or when your finger might be swollen due to injury or heat. This is when fingers are their smallest or largest. For the most accurate reading, measure the finger at the end of the day when the finger is the largest.
Sterling Silver paw print rings are copyrighted by Dazzling Paws Jewlery LLC.
Any recreations of these designs will be prosecuted by law.