Delicate heart and paw ring represents the love we all share for our pets big and small. Smooth sleek lines give this elegant piece a unique sweet flare.
The Close to my heart was designed by Judi Gullickson of IL, winner in the Name that Brand Contest. Judi and one other person submitted the winning name “Dazzling Paws,” as the new brand name for the Doggy Toyland LLC jewelry line. Part of her prize package included a complimentary piece of jewelry designed by her and Dazzling Paws Jewelry LLC.
Lone Star Shih Tzu and Lhasa Apso Rescue of Texas did receive a percentage of sales from this ring for one year (2011-2012).
Finding Your Ring Size and How to Measure Your Finger:
*For a more accurate method of measuring ring size stop by your local jewelry store and have your finger sized with a ring sizer.
- Find a piece of string or strip of paper no wider than 1/2".
- Wrap it around the base of the finger you wish to wear the ring on. Once the string/paper is snug, slip the paper back off the finger. If the string/paper expands slightly when sliding over your knuckle mark that point on the paper or string. You want your ring to be large enough to get over your knuckle.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string/paper where it overlaps, forming a complete circle.
- With a ruler, measure the length from the starting end of the string/paper to the pen mark.
- Use this measurement and the chart to determine your ring size.
*When sizing your finger with a ring sizer, make sure it slides off fairly easily over the knuckle.
14K Gold paw print rings are copyrighted by Dazzling Paws Jewlery LLC. Any recreations of these designs will be prosecuted by law.