The Sterling Silver Border Collie ring showcases the Border Collie in the famous crouch position. The Border Collie ring is oxidized to feature every detail of the body from the rose folded ear, "J" tail, and the raised up withers. This Border Collie is directing the flock to safety across the hillside on top of the ring band. Shepherds, farmers, and dog lovers alike agree that Border Collies are the most intelligent breed on earth. Men and women have come bye to purchase our durable Border Collie ring.
Ring comes with a one year manufactures guarantee against band breakage under normal wearing conditions. Receipt must accompany return.
- The Border Collie Ring coordinates beautifully with popular Border Collie earrings and Border Collie charms.
- Border Collie gifts provide long-lasting joy for Border Collie Moms.
- Ladies and gentlemen will come bye to experience a solid constructed band providing years of wear on their Border Collie ring.
- Made from Recycled Sterling Silver and marked .925.
- 100% handmade in the USA.
Finding Your Ring Size and How to Measure Your Finger:
*For a more accurate method of
measuring ring size stop by your local jewelry store and have your
finger sized with a ring sizer.
- Find a piece of string or strip of paper no wider than 1/2".
- Wrap it around the base of the
finger you wish to wear the ring on. Once the string/paper is snug,
slip the paper back off the finger. If the string/paper expands slightly
when sliding over your knuckle mark that point on the paper or string.
You want your ring to be large enough to get over your knuckle.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string/paper where it overlaps, forming a complete circle.
- With a ruler, measure the length from the starting end of the string/paper to the pen mark.
- Use this measurement and the chart to determine your ring size.
*When sizing your finger with a ring sizer, make sure it slides off fairly easily over the knuckle.
Sterling Silver Border Collie ring is copyrighted by Dazzling Paws Jewelry LLC. Any re-creations of these designs will be prosecuted by law.