Our Boston Terrier pendant displays a head profile carried with grace and dignity amid the Bostons comedy antics. This Boston jewelry charm has clean-cut, elegant character with their distinctive endearing short, flat face and wide, square muzzle. Bostons are famous for their expressive, lovable faces. We captured their essence in this Boston Terrier charm with subtle details that portray intelligence, curiosity, attentiveness and kindness. This Boston Terrier necklace pendant includes their large, round, and dark soulful eyes that gaze adoringly with unconditional owner love.
Sterling Silver Boston Terrier Jewelry designs are copyrighted by Dazzling Paws Jewelry LLC. Any re-creations of these designs will be prosecuted by law.
- Boston Terrier pendant can be worn with matching Boston Terrier earrings.
- Boston Terrier breed designs declare your love of the breed and make a stylish dog lover’s fashion statement.
- Collect all our genuine Boston Terrier merchandise to dress with Boston Terrier pride.
- Made from Recycled Sterling Silver and marked .925.
- 100% handmade in the USA.
Jewelry Tips for wearing a necklace
· Remove any necklaces before going to bed or taking a nap. Tossing and turning can cause excessive strain on necklaces which can result in kinking, weaknesses and breakage. Remember your neck and head weigh about 11lbs and your necklace weights about 5grams. Wearing your necklace to bed is like a semi hitting a deer. You know who survives that accident before it even happens. Please do not wear your jewelry to bed or when taking a nap.
· Remove your jewelry before you shower or bath. Necklace ends that are glued together such as our leather and twisted cords will erode from the water, causing the ends to unravel and come apart over time. Soap also clouds jewelry making it loose its luster.
· Remove your jewelry before you enter a swimming pool or Jacuzzi. The chemicals used both in the water and floating in the air will discolor Sterling Silver instantly and cause Bronze to permanently tarnish.
For more jewelry tips see our Jewelry Care Tips