Pliny, the famous Roman author, called Opal a gemstone which combines the best possible characteristics of the most beautiful of gemstones: the fine sparkle of Almandine, the shining purple of Amethyst, the golden yellow of Topaz, and the deep blue of Sapphire, "so that all colors shine and sparkle together in a beautiful combination". Our Pink Bubble-gum opal is a simulated opal created in a laboratory setting that has the same optical, properties as natural opal but is not physically or chemically the same. Beauty and durability at an affordable price!
Simulated, this Bubble-gum opal resembles natural opal. You will need to treat these with care as if they were genuine opals. These are new gold fill large oval PINK opal (lab created opal) earrings. Bright colors they omit, greens, turquoise, yellows, gold, red, blue with a bubblegum pink base. They will go well with whatever you wear and pick up the colors all around you. Opal is known for its play of color, displays a brilliant range of rainbow-like colors when seen from different angles. It is the birthstone for October.
- Paw Print Earrings are inlayed with a polished Bubble-gum Opal cabochon stones to enhance the beauty of these earrings.
- Made from Recycled Sterling Silver and marked .925, with Sterling Silver posts and backs. Stones are glued in.
- Dog jewelry makes a great gift for graduation, birthday or any special occasion.
- Can be worn with matching pendant for a truly stylish look.
- Handmade in the USA.
- Paw earrings come in Posts or French Hooks.
Bubble-gum Opal Special Care: Avoid knocking or scraping jewelry set with solid opals. It is not advisable to wear your opal jewelry when playing sports, gardening and performing household tasks like washing dishes and showering. Water immersion can break down the glue bond holding the opal to the setting.
Sterling Silver dog jewelry is copyrighted by Dazzling Paws Jewelry LLC. Any recreations of these designs will be prosecuted by law.