The Cardigan Welsh Corgi pendant is designed to show off the special characteristics of these short-legged sprinters. Capable of both speed and endurance, this is a small but powerful dog. The Cardi Corgi pendant displays the body in profile, yet the dimension of the broad chest shows off the Corgi’s large lung capacity that makes them able to run for so long and with such control. Their signature ears are alert, slightly forward, poised as if they are looking at an approaching visitor to make out if they are friend or foe. Cardigan Corgi’s are high-energy and never shy but they can also be gentle as lambs inside. We celebrate the Cardigan Corgi’s accomplishments in agility and herding with our Cardigan Corgi pendant.
- The Cardigan Welsh Corgi pendant pairs well with matching Cardigan Welsh Corgi earrings.
- The Cardigan Welsh Corgi pendant can also be worn as a dog lovers necklace with many of our paw print or heart design charms to accessorize in a dazzling way!
- The Cardigan Welsh Corgi charm can also be worn with other paw print jewelry and our charm holder to display many different dog jewelry pieces at once!
- Made from Recycled Sterling Silver marked .925.
- 100% handmade in the USA.
Sterling Silver Cardigan Welsh Corgi jewelry is copyrighted by Dazzling Paws Jewelry LLC. Any re-creations of these designs will be prosecuted by law.
Jewelry Tips for wearing a necklace
· Remove any necklaces before going to bed or taking a nap. Tossing and turning can cause excessive strain on necklaces which can result in kinking, weaknesses and breakage. Remember your neck and head weigh about 11lbs and your necklace weights about 5grams. Wearing your necklace to bed is like a semi hitting a deer. You know who survives that accident before it even happens. Please do not wear your jewelry to bed or when taking a nap.
· Remove your jewelry before you shower or bath. Necklace ends that are glued together such as our leather and twisted cords will erode from the water, causing the ends to unravel and come apart over time. Soap also clouds jewelry making it loose its luster.
· Remove your jewelry before you enter a swimming pool or Jacuzzi. The chemicals used both in the water and floating in the air will discolor Sterling Silver instantly and cause Bronze to permanently tarnish.
For more jewelry tips see our Jewelry Care Tips