Who wants a treat? Me! Me! Thats who
Most dogs always want a treat. They usually want it even more when the prize belongs to someone else (dog or human). And it is so hard to resist that face when you're eating; they give you the look. Then before you take that last bite, they've worn you down you have to say- "awwww, who wants a treat?" Dogs are so funny, they take the tiniest morsel with as much gusto as an enormous feast. Yep, they want and appreciate it all!
Who Wants a Treat pendant is a solid, sizable bone because from your pups point of view, all treats are the biggest and best thing in the world! Who Wants a Treat pendant hangs vertically; it nurtures a cozy, contemporary oxidized heart at the top left corner of the bone and a balanced, slightly raised paw print at the lower right corner.
Who Wants a Treat begs for attention with its shiny, generous engraving area. Customize this treasure with your dogs name/s, titles or even a personalized message. You can engrave Who Wants a Treat with up to 2 lines of text both front and back; up to 13 letters each line. There are no returns on custom engraved jewelry. Who Wants a Treat is a fresh, fun way to treat yourself to pet jewelry and show others that you love dogs!
- Who Wants a Treat is a larger sized, chunky pendant sure to fetch many compliments!
- Who Wants a Treat pendant can be worn with complementary bone ring or bone earrings for a coordinated look!
- Made from Recycled Sterling Silver and marked .925.
- Dazzling Paws pet jewelry is proudly 100% handmade in the USA.
- Who Wants a Treat is a fabulous gift for dog lovers!
Pendant Size: 3/4" wide X 1-1/2 tall
* Engraved items are not eligible for return/refund. Custom engraved items cannot be returned for errors in spelling, font etc. if they are engraved the way you instructed. Please be sure to verify spelling grammar and all information prior to placing your order.
Sterling Silver Dazzling Paws dog jewelry for people who love dogs is copyrighted by Dazzling Paws Jewelry LLC. Any recreations of these designs will be prosecuted by law.