You worked hard to earn that first place with your team mate and it is so special that you need to mark this occasion and celebrate with pet jewelry! Our First Place Blue Ribbon Charm is custom designed so you can engrave your dog’s name, title or dates on the center ribbon.The engraving may be done at your local jewelry store. This pendant is beautifully enhanced with a Blue Paua Shell stone set from the backside to make this first place ribbon charm a one of a kind.
- Sterling Silver
1st Place Blue Ribbon charm can be worn with the First Place Ribbon earrings.
- Made from Recycled Sterling Silver and marked .925.
- Exclusive jewelry line is designed and copyrighted by Dazzling Paws Jewelry.
- Proudly 100% handmade in the USA.
- Dazzling Paws Jewelry can engrave this pendant with your dog's name, title, or date for you! Click Engraveable then complete your option information at the top.
- Ribbon charm is enhanced with a Blue Paua Shell stone set from the backside creating a one of a kind masterpiece.
Sterling Silver competition jewelry is copyrighted by Dazzling Paws Jewelry LLC.Any recreations of these designs will be prosecuted by law.
We attend dog agility, dog obedience, dog conformation, flyball, dock diving, other dog shows.We attend such venues like:United States Dog Agility Association, USDAA, American Kennel Club AKC, North American Dog Agility Council NADAC, Canine Performance Events CPE, United Kennel Club UKC and other dog show venues across the Midwest.Please contact us if you would like for us to attend your next dog show.
Jewelry Tips for wearing a necklace
· Remove any necklaces before going to bed or taking a nap. Tossing and turning can cause excessive strain on necklaces which can result in kinking, weaknesses and breakage. Remember your neck and head weigh about 11lbs and your necklace weights about 5grams. Wearing your necklace to bed is like a semi hitting a deer. You know who survives that accident before it even happens. Please do not wear your jewelry to bed or when taking a nap.
· Remove your jewelry before you shower or bath. Necklace ends that are glued together such as our leather and twisted cords will erode from the water, causing the ends to unravel and come apart over time. Soap also clouds jewelry making it loose its luster.
· Remove your jewelry before you enter a swimming pool or Jacuzzi. The chemicals used both in the water and floating in the air will discolor Sterling Silver instantly and cause Bronze to permanently tarnish.
For more jewelry tips see our Jewelry Care Tips