Golden Retriever lovers will immediately be drawn to the Sterling Silver Golden Retriever pendant. The Golden Retriever charm features a full-body silhouette of the immensely popular sporting breed. The Golden Retriever pendant highlights the Golden’s thick, dense, water-repellant coat that helps the breed retrieve downed waterfowl. In the center of the Golden Retriever charm is a pheasant on the move, portraying the Golden’s eagerness to retrieve fallen fowl. The Golden Retriever pendant also features the Golden’s broad head, straight, wide muzzle, and alert, hanging ears. While the Golden Retriever is relatively short in stature, the sporting breed is undeniably powerful and self-confident. Owners of the Golden will notice the deep chest and courageous, strong posture exhibited in the Golden Retriever charm. Lovers of the Golden will also appreciate the signature feathering on the underbody and forelegs, as well as the heavy feathering on the underside of the Golden Retriever’s thick and muscular tail.
- Sterling Silver Golden Retriever pairs with Golden Retriever earrings.
- Golden Retriever breeders and owners will fall in love with the Golden Retriever pendant.
- Celebrate everyone’s favorite sporting breed with our timeless Golden breed jewelry.
- Made from Recycled Sterling Silver and marked .925.
- 100% handmade in the USA.
Sterling Silver Golden Retriever jewelry is copyrighted by Dazzling Paws Jewelry LLC. Any re-creations of these designs will be prosecuted by law.
Jewelry Tips for wearing a necklace
· Remove any necklaces before going to bed or taking a nap. Tossing and turning can cause excessive strain on necklaces which can result in kinking, weaknesses and breakage. Remember your neck and head weigh about 11lbs and your necklace weights about 5grams. Wearing your necklace to bed is like a semi hitting a deer. You know who survives that accident before it even happens. Please do not wear your jewelry to bed or when taking a nap.
· Remove your jewelry before you shower or bath. Necklace ends that are glued together such as our leather and twisted cords will erode from the water, causing the ends to unravel and come apart over time. Soap also clouds jewelry making it loose its luster.
· Remove your jewelry before you enter a swimming pool or Jacuzzi. The chemicals used both in the water and floating in the air will discolor Sterling Silver instantly and cause Bronze to permanently tarnish.
· For more jewelry tips see our Jewelry Care Tips