The loss of a pet is a devastating, unique kind of grief. Losing a dog to cancer is unfortunately common as one out of every three dogs is affected by cancer. Our Forever In My Heart pendant was inspired by a business associate whose dog Duke was diagnosed with Lymphoma cancer. Duke was our driving force; as he battled his canine cancer symptoms, we worked on the design that would be a proper tribute. Sadly Duke lost his battle and crossed the Rainbow Bridge, June 2011.
Dazzling Paws Jewelry has created a Pet Memorial Jewelry line to help honor your pet’s life and memory. The Forever In My Heart memorial pendant is designed with great respect for the love, commitment and connection you shared with your courageous canine throughout their life and battle with cancer. The simple heart design showcases a single paw print that represents the presence and loss of a dog. The center ribbon inside the paw signifies the fight against cancer in dogs. On the backside you can have your dog’s name, date or special message engraved horizontally 1 line with up to 5 letters.
Forever In My Heart keepsake memorial jewelry makes a wonderful gift memorial for someone struggling to deal with canine cancer. Sometimes words just aren’t enough to validate a special relationship and show how deeply you care for a person who is grieving; pet memorial jewelry can offer some comfort in a personal, meaningful way.
- Forever In My Heart pendant can be worn on a chain or corded necklace.
- Forever In My Heart pet memorial jewelry can be worn with matching Forever In My Heart earrings.
- Pet memorials can provide comfort from the loss of a dog by wearing their memory close to your heart.
- A percentage of sales from the Forever In My Heart Pendant will be donated back to Canine Cancer Research.
- Dazzling Paws Jewelry is 100& handmade in the USA of Recycled Sterling Silver.
- Can be engraved horizontally on the back with 1 line, up to 5 letters. There are no returns on custom engraved jewelry.
* Engraved items are not eligible for return/refund. Custom engraved items cannot be returned for errors in spelling, font etc. if they are engraved the way you instructed. Please be sure to verify spelling grammar and all information prior to placing your order.
We know the toll cancer in dogs can take. It leaves many feeling powerless and hopeless. As an act of defiance and hope, we have pledged to donate a percentage of sales from the Forever In My Heart pendant to fight canine cancer.