The latest style in sleek and chic is the nameplate necklace. Now you can complete your on-trend look and wear your special friend with you wherever you go. Expressing your personal style has never been more attractive than with our simple and elegant engraved nameplate pendant. The bar necklace style creates a modern look for the wearer and perfect accents every outfit, whether dressing up or down.
We accentuated this beautiful statement necklace with one tiny but bold dog paw print in the right hand corner. This necklace becomes one of a kind when you customize it with your name and short message of choice. Our dog paw nameplate necklace can be engraved with 14 characters on the the front and 14 on the back. Please take extra care to ensure the way you want your Celebrate Paws Ribbon engraved. There are no returns/refunds on custom engraved jewelry. This necklace is designed for the fashion-forward dog lover who loves to celebrate their pet with understated glamour.
- The Luxury Paws necklace has a spring ring clasp and comes attached to a 16", 18" or 20" chain. Please contact us if you’re interested in a longer chain.
- Our engraveable dog paw bar necklace is perfect to celebrate or remember your loving pet every day.
- The timeless design of the nameplate necklace pairs well with any of our paw print earrings.
- The classic customizable nameplate necklace makes a breathtaking gift for the dog lover in your life.
- Take a nod from Hollywood with a modern statement necklace, and add a little dog paw love to the look.
- Made from recycled Sterling Silver and marked .925.
- 100% handmade in the USA.
** There are no returns/refunds on engraved jewelry. Custom engraved items cannot be returned for errors in spelling, font etc. if they are engraved the way you instructed. Please be sure to verify spelling, grammar and all information prior to placing your order.
Engraving Charge: $8.00 additional per line
Sterling Silver personalized paw print jewelry is copyrighted by Dazzling Paws Jewelry LLC. Any re-creations of these designs will be prosecuted by law.