Dazzling Sterling Silver adjustable Show Me The Way Paw Cuff Bracelet features a single paw print in the center. Look closely at the design and you will see an upside down heart that creates the paw. This bracelet is oxidized to show off the detail in the center paw and then hand polished to create a stunning finish.
Designer Ruth Wenzel of Huntersville, North Carolina had this to say about the design that she created.“One paw print represents shelters and rescue groups that ask "show me the way to your heart". It also represents the humans who rely on their dogs for physical, mental or emotional help and health.”
Show Me The Way was designed by Ruth Wenzel of Huntersville, North Carolina winner in our Name That Brand Contest.Ruth and one other person submitted the winning name of “Dazzling Paws,” as the new brand name for the then Doggy Toyland LLC jewelry line.Part of her prize package included a complimentary piece of jewelry designed by her and Dazzling Paws Jewelry LLC.
- Cuff bracelet features one single large paw in the center. The paw is designed with an upside down heart that creates the center paw pad.
- Dog themed jewelry makes a great dog-lover gift for that special friend.
- Pet jewelry is solid Sterling Silver marked .925
- Designed by Ruth Wenzel of NC.
- Dazzling Paws pet jewelry is proudly made in the USA.
- Adjustable cuff bracelet fits size 7 - 8 wrist.
How to find the correct fit:Place cuff bracelet on wrist. Using the opposite hand take thumb and middle finger to push down and inward on the cuff to surround the wrist. This will size the cuff bracelet to your wrist. Allow room for the bracelet to be taken on and off from the side of your wrist.Do not continuously bend the metal back 'n forth as you may create a weak point in the cuff.
All Sterling Silver Dazzling Paws Jewelry is copyrighted by Dazzling Paws Jewlery LLC.Any recreations of these designs will be prosecuted by law.