The luxurious, long flowing double coat of Shih Tzu like the ones seen in conformation show rings requires much time, but for owners who enjoy grooming it is worth the effort to pamper and bond with their Tzus! The traditional coat of our Shih Tzu pendant showcases the distinctive head held high and proud stance that is a hallmark of the Shih Tzu breed. The detailed outline of this Shih Tzu charm shows the texture of a lavish flowing coat that reaches the floor including a profuse tail draped and curled over the back. This Shih Tzu body pendant in full show coat is very authentic and detailed for even the most discriminating Shih Tzu merchandise collector! If you like this Shih Tzu jewelry piece, shop our other genuine Sterling Silver Shih Tzu jewelry designs!
- Shih Tzu pendant in full show coat can be worn with matching Shih Tzu earrings.
- This Shih Tzu body charm is a very memorable gift any Shih Tzu dog lover will cherish.
- Shih Tzu breed designs celebrate the love of your favorite breed- wear your Shih Tzu pride!
- Made from Recycled Sterling Silver and marked .925.
- 100% handmade in the USA.
Sterling Silver Shih Tzu jewelry designs are copyrighted by Dazzling Paws Jewelry LLC. Any re-creations of this dog breed jewelry will be prosecuted by law.
Jewelry Tips for wearing a necklace
· Remove any necklaces before going to bed or taking a nap. Tossing and turning can cause excessive strain on necklaces which can result in kinking, weaknesses and breakage. Remember your neck and head weigh about 11lbs and your necklace weights about 5grams. Wearing your necklace to bed is like a semi hitting a deer. You know who survives that accident before it even happens. Please do not wear your jewelry to bed or when taking a nap.
· Remove your jewelry before you shower or bath. Necklace ends that are glued together such as our leather and twisted cords will erode from the water, causing the ends to unravel and come apart over time. Soap also clouds jewelry making it loose its luster.
· Remove your jewelry before you enter a swimming pool or Jacuzzi. The chemicals used both in the water and floating in the air will discolor Sterling Silver instantly and cause Bronze to permanently tarnish.
For more jewelry tips see our Jewelry Care Tips