Dazzling Paws Jewelry Wholesale Order Information
• Minimum opening order is $300.00, minimum reorders are $100.00.
• A signed reseller agreement is required with first order. Marketing images are available using a FTP server. Retailers are required to sell at MAP or higher.
• VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express or checks with approved account are accepted payment types. Note: there is a $40.00 NSF fee assessed for any returned checks. After 6 months of activity, a credit application can be issued for Net 15 terms.
• Orders usually ship within 1-2 business days. Orders placed before 9am CST normally ship same business day. For stone pieces and engraved items, please allow an extra 24 hours as those items are made to order.
• FOB - USPS from WI, or 2nd day or 1 day air UPS from WI. No COD orders processed.
Prohibited resale web sites include Amazon, all auction web sites such as EBay, and discount web sites. Contact us if you have any questions.
• Only authorized retailers may sell the Agility jewelry line on the web.
• 15% restocking fee for returned items.
• Retailers who have not placed an order within 1 year will be placed on the inactive list and removed from website/system. The account will be treated as a new customer after one year.
• Dazzling Paws Jewelry LLC holds exclusive rights to selling its custom jewelry line when exhibiting at shows. Please see our show schedule.
• Website Copy: All Copy on the DPJ web site is copyrighted! We ask that all distributors of our line create their own web and marketing copy for their website. Product detail information such as length, width, cleaning instructions for Stones, Post, French Hooks, Leverbacks, Clip-ons and Ring Sizes may be pulled from the Dazzling Paws Jewelry website.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
At Dazzling Paws Jewelry LLC your 100% satisfaction is guaranteed. Our jewelry is handmade in the USA using recycled Sterling Silver. Slight imperfections may occur from time to time due to it being handmade. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 20 days for a refund or exchange. Shipping and handling fees, however, are not refunded and a 15% restocking fee will apply.
Please, do not hesitate to contact our sales staff with any questions or concerns about products or orders.
E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 715-345-1314
Jewelry Display Companies
We recommend the following web sites for your jewelry & lighting display needs:
Noble: www.noblepackaging.com 1-800-864-7675
Firefly: http://www.fireflystoresolutions.com 1-800-334-6965
Specialty Stores Services: www.specialtystoreservices.com 1-888-779-2425
GF Packaging: www.gfried.com 1-800-828-7701
Nile Corp: www.nilecorp.com 1-800-754-1300
B & H Photo: www.bandH.com 1-800-947-7785 for lighting needs
SHOWOFF Lighting: www.ledtradeshowlights.com for lighting needs
Sterling Silver prices will change based on market value. All pricing is based on piece pricing not total weight pricing.
As a courtesy to active customers that place orders of $1,000 or more per year we charge $5.00 processing fee per address plus shipping. We do not have a drop ship program for customers that are not able to hold active inventory.
Out of Stock Items, Backorders
We stock about 95% of our product at any given time per year. The remaining 5% is in manufacturing soon to be finished and ready for shipment. We strive to ship all orders complete, however, circumstances beyond our control can cause items to become out of stock. Dazzling Paws Jewelry LLC will ship orders short for out of stock items. We suggest that you place that item(s) on your next reorder. If an item on your order arrives in our facility in a timely manner we will hold your order a few days so it ships complete. If you wish to put out of stock items on backorder please notify your sales manager or office to update your file.