You Must Have Been Heaven Sent is designed for those who have lost their forever dog, the dog in our lives that was incredibly special. Dealing with the loss of a pet can be a difficult time in one’s life.Like you, we have also loved many pets and have held them close in our arms as they cross over the Rainbow Bridge. We empathize with you, during the loss of your pet.
Pet memorial jewelry pays a warm tribute to your beloved pet because of your unconditional love for them. We manufacture unique pet memorial jewelry for their high quality workmanship. We have exquisitely designed pet memorial jewelry to help you deal with the loss of your pet.This design was inspired by angel wings swaddling a paw that symbolizes the warmth of an angel's arms holding and caring for your pet when they can't be with you anymore.
Your pet’s information such as name, date, or message may be engraved on the backside horizontally with up to 3 lines of text; 10 letters each line.Engraving area is: 1/2” wide by 3/8” long. You Must Have Been Heaven Sent can be put on your favorite chain, leather cord or charm holder pin. You Must Have Been Heaven Sent is also dedicated to all the wonderful pet lovers doing dog and pet rescue work. The name says it all!
- You Must Heave Been Heaven Sent paw print pendant can be worn with matching Heaven Sent earrings
- Made from Recycled Sterling Silver and marked .925.
- Silver paw pendants are made in the USA.
- Pet memorials mark many great years with your pet.
- Can be engraved on the backside horizontally with up to 3 lines of text; 10 letters each line. There are no returns on custom engraved jewelry.
* Engraved items are not eligible for return/refund. Custom engraved items cannot be returned for errors in spelling, font etc. if they are engraved the way you instructed. Please be sure to verify spelling grammar and all information prior to placing your order.
Sterling Silver dog jewelry and pet jewelry are copyrighted by Dazzling Paws Jewelry LLC.Any recreations of these designs will be prosecuted by law.