Delicate heart and paw ring represents the love we all share for our pets big and small. Smooth sleek lines give this elegant piece a unique sweet flare. Sterling Silver ring is oxidized to enhance the paw design and then hand polished to give a stunning finish. Close to my heart ring can be worn with our matching Close To My Heart Post Earrings
The Close to my heart was designed by Judi Gullickson of IL, winner in the Name that Brand Contest. Judi and one other person submitted the winning name â€œDazzling Paws,â€ as the new brand name for the Doggy Toyland LLC jewelry line. Part of her prize package included a complimentary piece of jewelry designed by her and Dazzling Paws Jewelry LLC.
Close to my heart paw ring can be worn with Close To My Heart Pendant
or Close To My Heart Dangle Earrings
- Dog themed jewelry makes a great dog-lover gift for that special friend.
- Designed by Judi Gullickson of IL.
??Lone Star Shih Tzu and Lhasa Apso Rescue of Texas did receive a percentage of sales from this ring for one year (2011-2012).Finding Your Ring Size and How to Measure Your Finger:
- Find a piece of string or strip of paper no wider than 1/2".
- Wrap it around the base of the
finger you wish to wear the ring on. Once the string/paper is snug,
slip the paper back off the finger. If the string/paper expands slightly
when sliding over your knuckle mark that point on the paper or string.
You want your ring to be large enough to get over your knuckle.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string/paper where it overlaps, forming a complete circle.
- With a ruler, measure the length from the starting end of the string/paper to the pen mark.
- Use this measurement and the chart to determine your ring size.
*For a more accurate method of
measuring ring size stop by your local jewelry store and have your
finger sized with a ring sizer.
*When sizing your finger with a ring sizer, make sure it slides off fairly easily over the knuckle.