"Wings of Hope" is for all the women (and men) who are fighting breast cancer, recovering from cancer and in memory of all who have lost their battle with cancer. It may be a friend, lover, family member or coworker but chances are, you have had someone in your life affected by cancer. We have – and felt inspired to design a symbolic representation of the strength and courage it takes to fight... and the Hope! Share the message of hope and support that the triumph of the spirit can never be taken away.
Wings of Hope incorporates the powerful awareness ribbon symbol we all recognize. The wings give flight to the hope that someday there will be a cure to cancer and an end to the needless suffering. The wings can also stand for the freedom from the fight whether remission or passing. We stand together in the knowledge that we have all been touched by cancer and we all unite to fight the battle. We believe Hope is very important to remove fear and uncertainty. Hope also gives us the courage to trust that things will be OK.
Wings of Hope can be engraved on the backside with up to 2 lines of text; 7 letters each line. There are no returns on custom engraved jewelry. The Wings of Hope Pendant is sold individually and/or on a pink cord.
- Wings of Hope can be worn with any necklace chain, or on our pink cord.
- Wings of Hope can be worn with matching Wings of Hope earrings.
- Dazzling Paws jewelry is marked .925 and made from Recycled Sterling Silver.
- Dazzling Paws jewelry is handmade in the USA.
- A percentage of the proceeds will go to the Susan G Komen Foundation.
* Engraved items are not eligible for return/refund. Custom engraved items cannot be returned for errors in spelling, font etc. if they are engraved the way you instructed. Please be sure to verify spelling grammar and all information prior to placing your order.
Sterling Silver Cancer jewelry is copyrighted by Dazzling Paws Jewelry LLC. Any recreations of these designs will be prosecuted by law.