"Wings of Hope" is for all the women (and men) who are fighting breast cancer, recovering from cancer and in memory of all who have lost their battle with cancer. At some point in your life, you may have encountered a friend, family member, significant other, or co-worker who has battled cancer, so we felt inspired to design a symbolic representation of the strength and courage it takes to fight... and the Hope that we can not only survive cancer, we can thrive!
Wings of Hope incorporates the powerful awareness ribbon symbol we all recognize. The wings give flight to the hope that someday there will be a cure to cancer and an end to the needless suffering. The wings can also stand for the freedom from the fight whether in remission or passing. We stand together knowing that we have all been touched by cancer and unite to fight the battle. We believe Hope is very important to remove fear and uncertainty. Hope also gives us the courage to trust that things will be OK.
Wings of Hope can be engraved on the backside with up to 2 lines of text; 7 letters each line. There are no returns on custom engraved jewelry. The Wings of Hope Pendant is sold individually and/or on a pink cord.
- Wings of Hope can be worn with matching Wings of Hope earrings.
- Show support to your loved ones by wearing this ribbon awareness necklace.
- A percentage of the proceeds will go to the Susan G Komen Foundation.
- Made from Recycled Sterling Silver and marked .925.
- 100% is handmade in the USA.
* Engraved items are not eligible for return/refund. Custom engraved items cannot be returned for errors in spelling, font etc. if they are engraved the way you instructed. Please be sure to verify spelling grammar and all information prior to placing your order.
Sterling Silver Cancer jewelry is copyrighted by Dazzling Paws Jewelry LLC. Any recreations of these designs will be prosecuted by law.