When the heavens above call our beloved pets the feeling of grief can be overwhelming. Finding that special pet memorial to hold onto that has such great meaning can be difficult. The creation of Journey Paws urn came from that grief of wanting to have our beloved pet still by our side even when they have passed. Handcrafted with love by fellow pet lovers our paw print urn features our signature design called Journey Paws which is elegantly wrapped around the study vessel. Includes our signature one piece leash bail with no seams preventing the pet urn pendant from ever falling off a rope chain. A screw top holds ashes firmly in place with beautiful scroll work and a simple paw that represents the loved one inside. Pet cremation jewelry is an excellent addition to pet cremation urns.
We manufacture unique pet urns for their superior quality and craftsmanship and secure retention to hold your pet's ashes. Journey Paws urn necklace is a unique piece of pet cremation jewelry keeping a small amount of your beloved pet cremations close to our heart. The design was inspired by our sign piece Journey Paws which represents the journey we have with our pets as pet owners.
In the Journey Paws pet urn pendant comes with:
- For longevity reasons the sterling silver pet urn necklace only comes on a rope chain with secure lobster clasp.
- Sterling silver diamond cut rope chain available in 16'', 18'', 20'', 24'', & 30''
- Sealant glue to seal the vessel down
- Scoop for pet ashes
- Gift box and polishing cloth
- Handcrafted in the USA from recycled Sterling Silver stamped .925
Instructions to fill pet urn necklace
1. Put pet urn and ashes on a piece of wax paper
2. Remove pet urn pendant from chain and unscrew top of pet urn off
3. Open pet ashes and using plastic scoop fill urn with pet ashes, stopping at the screw thread line or approximately from the top
4. Put a very small amount of sealant glue on the wax paper then dip only the cap threads into the glue, make sure you do not cover the entire cap.
5. Take cap with the very small amount of glue on the threads and screw into pet urn sealing the urn forever.
6. If any glue should seep out after sealing vessel place a small amount of rubbing alcohol on a piece of paper towel and wipe away excess glue away.
7. Any spilt pet ashes can be placed back into pet urn by lifting wax paper.
8. Place pendant back on rope chain and feel your pet's energy once again.
May this pet memorial urn help heal your broken heart.
Because dealing with your pet's cremation maybe difficult, we offer to fill your new pet memorial jewelry. Please email@example.com
for more details.