This Golden Retriever pendant portrays a symmetrical, well balanced and intelligent dog with an eager, friendly nature. The soft lines and sculpting of our Golden Retriever charm illustrates that gorgeous golden fur coat with its soft feathering – imagine how it begs to be hugged and petted. We had to include the realistic detail of this Golden Retriever’s tail to be in a swishing motion; representing how Goldens are always happy. Beautiful to look at, awesome to behold working and a joy to own, honor your Golden Retriever by proudly wearing this breed jewelry pendant.
- Golden Retriever pendant can be worn with matching Golden Retriever earrings or the complimentary Golden Retriever head earrings.
- The Golden Retriever charm is a perfect gift for any special golden lovers.
- Golden Retriever lovers will treasure this piece of dog breed jewelry.
- Made from Recycled Sterling Silver marked .925.
- 100% handmade in the USA.
Sterling Silver Golden Retriever Dog Breed jewelry designs are copyrighted by Dazzling Paws Jewelry LLC. Any re-creations of these designs will be prosecuted by law.
Jewelry Tips for wearing a necklace
· Remove any necklaces before going to bed or taking a nap. Tossing and turning can cause excessive strain on necklaces which can result in kinking, weaknesses and breakage. Remember your neck and head weigh about 11lbs and your necklace weights about 5grams. Wearing your necklace to bed is like a semi hitting a deer. You know who survives that accident before it even happens. Please do not wear your jewelry to bed or when taking a nap.
· Remove your jewelry before you shower or bath. Necklace ends that are glued together such as our leather and twisted cords will erode from the water, causing the ends to unravel and come apart over time. Soap also clouds jewelry making it loose its luster.
· Remove your jewelry before you enter a swimming pool or Jacuzzi. The chemicals used both in the water and floating in the air will discolor Sterling Silver instantly and cause Bronze to permanently tarnish.
· For more jewelry tips see our Jewelry Care Tips