WOW! Look at ‘em go… some might call that “squirrel chasing speed”! Speed Paws celebrates the flexibility and athleticism of our dogs. We are usually in jaw dropping awe to watch a dog full out running and enjoying exercise. They can rip around the dog park or backyard playing fetch. They can engage other dog friends in a sociable game of chase. They can tear up an agility or lure course and perform speed relays among a team in Flyball. Whenever you can behold your dog in a glorious run, it’s a thing of pure beauty- that’s Speed Paws! Especially if your dog competes in Flyball, dock diving, different racing events, lure coursing, agility or any sport that showcases their ability and need for speed, you will love this pendant. We know you will also smile and relate to the Speed Paws piece when your BIFP- Best In Family Pet gets the zoomies or runs away from a bath.
Speed Paws has a solid vertical orientation which adds to its sleek appeal. Speed Paws showcases a strong paw print accented by dramatic flames shooting off the paw to suggest just how fast your speedy dog really is! The flame-paw print design adds a very dynamic power- you can almost feel the heat coming off this one. Speed Paws is the perfect pet jewelry piece to spark a conversation for sharing stories with other dog lovers and finding mutual interests. This recycled Sterling Silver dog jewelry piece will make any need-for-speed dog lover explode with enthusiasm! Speed Paws pendant is a flash of inspiration as a hot gift idea as well!
- Speed Paws can be worn on our sterling silver chains or corded necklaces.
- Speed Paws can be worn with matching Speed Paw earrings.
- Made from Recycled Sterling Silver and marked .925.
- Dazzling Paws pet jewelry is handmade in the USA.
- Dazzling Paws Jewelry can engrave this pendant vertically. Click Engraveable & complete the information.
- Makes a flashy and unique gift for a dog-lover.
Sterling Silver Dazzling Paws jewelry is copyrighted by Dazzling Paws Jewelry LLC. Any recreations of these designs will be prosecuted by law.
Jewelry Tips for wearing a necklace
· Remove any necklaces before going to bed or taking a nap. Tossing and turning can cause excessive strain on necklaces which can result in kinking, weaknesses and breakage. Remember your neck and head weigh about 11lbs and your necklace weights about 5grams. Wearing your necklace to bed is like a semi hitting a deer. You know who survives that accident before it even happens. Please do not wear your jewelry to bed or when taking a nap.
· Remove your jewelry before you shower or bath. Necklace ends that are glued together such as our leather and twisted cords will erode from the water, causing the ends to unravel and come apart over time. Soap also clouds jewelry making it loose its luster.
· Remove your jewelry before you enter a swimming pool or Jacuzzi. The chemicals used both in the water and floating in the air will discolor Sterling Silver instantly and cause Bronze to permanently tarnish.
For more jewelry tips see our Jewelry Care Tips