A pillar was chosen for its symbolism in this unique pet jewelry inspiration. A pillar is an important source of strength and support. Pillars also help create a solid foundation to build upon. In many ways, our dogs are pillars for us. They give us unconditional love, approval and teach us powerful life lessons. Our lovable canines can make us smile or feel better with a cuddle, lick on the face or their funny antics. Pillar Paws birthstone pendant is a dramatic design to celebrate your four footed family members!
The focal point of Pillar Paws is a stunning paw print with an embedded Swarovski Crystal that represents the month of your dog’s birth or adoption anniversary. Wearing a birthstone close to the body’s center has been a time honored tradition said to maximize any birthstone’s positive effects from medicinal to mythical and spiritual. Viewed from either side of the pillar you’ll notice three perfectly formed, cut out bones which add subtle detail, texture and interest. You will cherish Pillar Paws charm as a personalized keepsake that allows you to keep your beloved dog close to your heart. Pillar Paws birthstone charm offers self expression and meaning in an attractive accessory.
We highly recommend purchasing one of our chains for this pet jewelry charm. Pillar Paws pendant was designed to fit our Sterling Silver Snake chains. We use special tools in our shop to thread the chain and pendant together for a very sophisticated look. Dazzling Paws Jewelry can engrave your Pillar Paws vertically on the front, with up to 9 letters. Click Engraveable, then complete your font and information options.
Sterling Silver Birthstone Dog Pendant is copyrighted by Dazzling Paws Jewelry LLC. Any re-creations of these designs will be prosecuted by law.
- Pillar Paws is available only on our Sterling Silver 8-sided Snake Chain (this pendant may not fit other chains due to its unique design).
- Made from Recycled Sterling Silver and marked .925.
- Dazzling Paws Jewelry is 100% handmade in the USA.
- Pillar Paws makes a personal statement and offers a close connection to your beloved canine(s).
- Pillar Paws birthstone pendant is a meaningful gift that celebrates your relationship.
- Pillar Paws pendant can be engraved vertically on the front with up to 9 letters
Jewelry Tips for wearing a necklace
· Remove any necklaces before going to bed or taking a nap. Tossing and turning can cause excessive strain on necklaces which can result in kinking, weaknesses and breakage. Remember your neck and head weigh about 11lbs and your necklace weights about 5grams. Wearing your necklace to bed is like a semi hitting the deer. You know who survives that accident before it even happens. Please do not wear your jewelry to bed or when taking a nap.
· Remove your jewelry before you shower or bath. Necklace ends that are glued together such as our leather and twisted cords will erode from the water, causing the ends to unravel and come apart. Soap also clouds jewelry making it loose its luster.
· Remove your jewelry before you enter a swimming pool or Jacuzzi. The chemicals used both in the water and floating in the air will discolor Sterling Silver instantly and cause Bronze to permanently tarnish.
For more jewelry tips see our Jewelry Care Tips