Our Shetland Sheepdog pendant celebrates this big dog in a little body. In this Shetland Sheepdog charm, is filled with attention to detail- this Sheltie pendant has a refined head with a long, blunt wedge shaped muzzle tapering slightly! Our Sheltie’s expression is gentle and alert with inquisitive ears tipped gently forward and a proud head carriage. This Shetland Sheepdog charm is so authentic that it portrays a sculptured, abundant mane of fur. We used generous texturing and contoured lines to illustrate that gorgeous Sheltie bling double coat. The Shetland Sheepdog pendant breed is a delight to own with many deserved Sheltie fans and a huge following.
This Sheltie has been lovingly designed in memory of Cassondra’s dog that has passed away. Dustin (Imperial’s State of the Art) came home to us as a wee puppy from our wonderful friends Jim and Cathy Wojcik of Imperial Shelties. The cutest little blue merle pup you ever laid eyes on. A small Sheltie, he was a joy to own and I always said he was the perfect dog. He loved children, Frisbee and life in general. He crossed over the rainbow bridge at 12 years of age but the time we had with him was very sweet. He is sorely missed. Dedicated by Petsketch.com
- Shetland Sheepdog pendant can be worn with matching Sheltie dangle earrings.
- The Shetland Sheepdog is very memorable gift for a special Sheltie lover!
- When looking for Shetland Sheepdog gifts look no further.
- Made from Recycled Sterling Silver and marked .925.
- 100% handmade in the USA.
Sterling Silver Shetland Sheepdog Jewelry designs are copyrighted by Dazzling Paws Jewelry LLC. Any re-creations of these dog breed jewelry will be prosecuted by law.
Jewelry Tips for wearing a necklace
· Remove any necklaces before going to bed or taking a nap. Tossing and turning can cause excessive strain on necklaces which can result in kinking, weaknesses and breakage. Remember your neck and head weigh about 11lbs and your necklace weights about 5grams. Wearing your necklace to bed is like a semi hitting a deer. You know who survives that accident before it even happens. Please do not wear your jewelry to bed or when taking a nap.
· Remove your jewelry before you shower or bath. Necklace ends that are glued together such as our leather and twisted cords will erode from the water, causing the ends to unravel and come apart over time. Soap also clouds jewelry making it loose its luster.
· Remove your jewelry before you enter a swimming pool or Jacuzzi. The chemicals used both in the water and floating in the air will discolor Sterling Silver instantly and cause Bronze to permanently tarnish.
For more jewelry tips see our Jewelry Care Tips