Once you’ve made the decision, the excitement and anticipation of welcoming your new puppy into your heart and home is exhilarating! There is joy for a fresh, new beginning with so much promise, hope and cuteness! Whether you buy a puppy for sale from a reputable breeder, adopt a puppy from a shelter or dog rescue group, answer a “free puppy to good home” ad or network with family, friends and co-workers, you want to remember this journey. You buy the right puppy accessories, puppy training supplies, darling puppy gifts even a new camera for adorable puppy pictures… Dazzling Paws Jewelry created Baby Paws pendant to commemorate your very special occasion with a very special piece of pet jewelry.
Baby Paws pendant is a smaller, more delicate design that will be reminiscent of your precious new baby. The irresistible little paw print nurtures a warm, contemporary heart etched into the paw pad. You’ll want to admire and show off this sterling silver charm as much as your new bundle of furry joy. Baby Paws pendant makes a fabulous accessory as earrings, a bracelet charm, pin or necklace. Wear them all for a coordinated look. Baby Paws would be a thoughtful and appreciated gift for any new or expectant puppy mom. As a gift, pet jewelry shows a passion for what you share in common- love of dogs, jewelry and friendship. It is a very supportive and personal way to show you care.
Sterling Silver Dazzling Paws jewelry is copyrighted by Dazzling Paws Jewelry LLC. Any re-creations of these designs will be prosecuted by law.
- Baby Paws pendant can be worn with matching Baby Paws dangle or post earrings.
- Makes a memorable dog-lover gift for a special friend
- Made from Recycled Sterling Silver and marked .925
- 100% handmade in the USA
- How to select the right necklace length for your pendant
- 16” Chain is a short chain that fits close around your neck. 16” chains are great to wear with a “V” neck top or button-down shirt. The 16” chain fits more like a choke chain tightly around the throat. When buying a gift for a person that weighs over 150lbs and is around 5’5” tall, we recommend selecting an 18” to ensure that the necklace will fit properly as the 16” may not fit the person.
- 18” Chain is our most popular chain because it fits nicely around the neck coming down about 1”-2” from the throat. This chain length is comfortable to wear as it falls nicely in a “V” neck shirt or in a button-down top. When buying a gift for a person that weighs over 180lbs and is around 5’5” tall, we recommend selecting a 20” to ensure that the necklace will fit properly as the 18” may not fit the person comfortably.
- 20” Chain is a medium length chain that lies nicely on the outside of a rounded neckline. Our 20” is a popular chain for the full-figured woman, as it will lie like an 18” chain on them. The 20” is also known as the winter 18” chain. When wearing bulky clothes around the neck this necklace length will act like an 18”.
- 24” Chain is a longer chain that fits on the outside of collars on garments. This chain will normally lie about chest length. Great for chain to use for charm holders. Thou this chain may be long we do not recommend slipping this chain over your head as it causes stress/strain on the chain and clasp area their-by causing it to break over time.
- 30" Chain is a very long chain that will lie in the stomach area for a woman that is 5’5” but for a full figured woman can be a nice length to wear for a rounded neckline. This length of chain can be put on over your head without opening the clasp, even if you are wearing glasses. Great for chain to use for charm holders.
Size chart below reflects a woman who is around 5’5” tall.
Jewelry Tips for wearing a necklace
· Remove any necklaces before going to bed or taking a nap. Tossing and turning can cause excessive strain on necklaces which can result in kinking, weaknesses and breakage. Remember your neck and head weigh about 11lbs and your necklace weights about 5grams. Wearing your necklace to bed is like a semi hitting a deer. You know who survives that accident before it even happens. Please do not wear your jewelry to bed or when taking a nap.
· Remove your jewelry before you shower or bath. Necklace ends that are glued together such as our leather and twisted cords will erode from the water, causing the ends to unravel and come apart over time. Soap also clouds jewelry making it loose its luster.
· Remove your jewelry before you enter a swimming pool or Jacuzzi. The chemicals used both in the water and floating in the air will discolor Sterling Silver instantly and cause Bronze to permanently tarnish.
For more jewelry tips see our Jewelry Care Tips