Hunting for the perfect gift for a Labrador Retriever lover? Lab owners and their sporting dog partners cherish the memories made in the thrill of the hunt, when the athletic Retriever springs into action to collect the downed waterfowl. Whether hunting geese, ducks, pheasant or quail AKC's most popular dog is ready for action. Dazzling Paws Jewelry has handcrafted a high quality Labrador Retriever ring that pays homage to the heritage of the water dog. The profile of the alert Labrador Retriever is set within an open oval. The Labrador Retriever is accented by a pair of ducks in flight that are recessed into the dogs neck. Men and women value the durable design of the Labrador Retriever ring that lives up to the on to go lifestyle of sporting dog owners.
- Sterling Silver Labrador Retriever ring can be paired with any of our popular Labrador pendants and earrings.
- Lab owners will jump for joy with the gift of handcrafted Labrador Retriever bling.
- Labrador Retriever fans will appreciate high quality Labrador Retriever gifts.
Ring comes with a one year manufactures guarantee against band breakage under normal wearing conditions. Receipt must accompany return. Finding Your Ring Size and How to Measure Your Finger:
- Find a piece of string or strip of paper no wider than 1/2".
- Wrap it around the base of the finger you wish to wear the ring on. Once the string/paper is snug, slip the paper back off the finger. If the string/paper expands slightly when sliding over your knuckle mark that point on the paper or string. You want your ring to be large enough to get over your knuckle.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string/paper where it overlaps, forming a complete circle.
- With a ruler, measure the length from the starting end of the string/paper to the pen mark.
- Use this measurement and the chart to determine your ring size.
*For a more accurate method of measuring ring size stop by your local jewelry store and have your finger sized with a ring sizer.
*When sizing your finger with a ring sizer, make sure it slides off fairly easily over the knuckle.