Papillon lovers will leap over any obstacle to get their paws on the new Sterling Silver Papillon ring. The Papillon statement ring features the high energy butterfly dog in a gaiting pose for adoring Papillon fans. The gaiting Papillon is set within a square opening on the face of the ring. The signature ears and full plume tail are sculpted in exquisite detail. Papillon owners will shine with pride when wearing the Papillon ring featuring their beloved companion as they compete in agility, rally or dominate the toy breeds in obedience competitions.
- Sterling Silver Papillon ring complements out top-rated Papillon pendants and earrings.
- Papillon lovers will be delighted with the gift of high quality antiqued Papillon bling.
- Men and women appreciate the solid construction of the tapered band that lives up to an active dog show lifestyle.
Ring comes with a one year manufactures guarantee against band breakage under normal wearing conditions. Receipt must accompany return.Finding Your Ring Size and How to Measure Your Finger:
- Find a piece of string or strip of paper no wider than 1/2".
- Wrap it around the base of the finger you wish to wear the ring on. Once the string/paper is snug, slip the paper back off the finger. If the string/paper expands slightly when sliding over your knuckle mark that point on the paper or string. You want your ring to be large enough to get over your knuckle.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string/paper where it overlaps, forming a complete circle.
- With a ruler, measure the length from the starting end of the string/paper to the pen mark.
- Use this measurement and the chart to determine your ring size.
*For a more accurate method of measuring ring size stop by your local jewelry store and have your finger sized with a ring sizer.
*When sizing your finger with a ring sizer, make sure it slides off fairly easily over the knuckle.