The Pawer Of Love adjustable crystal paw print ring is a beautiful contemporary design with an outlined heart and safely tucked inside the heart is a paw print. The heart of unconditional love always leads us to the extraordinary canines we are lucky to share our lives with past, present and in the future. With Pawer of Love shimmering crystal paw print adjustable ring you can believe in looking up to the bright stars in gratitude for your good fortune! Choose your pet's birthstone or one of nineteen other shimmering crystals to add bling to your paw print ring. This paw ring is versatile and can be worn every day.
- Pawer of Love adjustable crystal paw ring can be worn with matching You Walked Into My Heart earrings.
- The Pawer of Love ring is a stylish piece of dog and cat themed jewelry that turns heads and starts conversations!
- Dog moms will enjoy the shimmer of the crystal stone in their new dog jewelry.
We recommend taking off your ring before any interaction with water such as showering or washing your hands to preserve the stones integrity.
Finding Your Ring Size and How to Measure Your Finger:
1. Find a piece of string or strip of paper no wider than 1/2".
2. Wrap it around the base of the finger you wish to wear the ring on. Once the string/paper is snug, slip the paper back off the finger. If the string/paper expands slightly when sliding over your knuckle mark that point on the paper or string. You want your ring to be large enough to get over your knuckle.
3. Use a pen to mark the point on the string/paper where it overlaps, forming a complete circle.
4. With a ruler, measure the length from the starting end of the string/paper to the pen mark.
5. Use this measurement and the chart to determine your ring size.
* For a more accurate method of measuring ring size stop by your local jewelry store and have your finger sized with a ring sizer.
* When sizing your finger with a ring sizer, make sure it slides off fairly easily over the knuckle.
|Ring Size||Measured Size||Measured Size|