The Paws on my Heart was designed by Judi Gullickson of IL, winner in the Name that Brand Contest. Judi and one other person submitted the winning name â€œDazzling Paws,â€ as the new brand name for the Doggy Toyland LLC jewelry line. Part of her prize package included a complimentary piece of jewelry designed by her and Dazzling Paws Jewelry LLC.
Lone Star Shih Tzu and Lhasa Apso Rescue of Texas will receive a percentage of sales from this ring for one year (2011-2012).
Paws on my heart ring can be worn with Paws on my Heart Pendant and Paws On My Heart Earrings.
- Dog themed jewelry makes a great dog-lover gift for that special friend
- Designed by Judi Gullickson of IL
Finding Your Ring Size and How to Measure Your Finger:
- Find a piece of string or strip of paper no wider than 1/2".
- Wrap it around the base of the finger you wish to wear the ring on. Once the string/paper is snug, slip the paper back off the finger. If the string/paper expands slightly when sliding over your knuckle mark that point on the paper or string. You want your ring to be large enough to get over your knuckle.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string/paper where it overlaps, forming a complete circle.
- With a ruler, measure the length from the starting end of the string/paper to the pen mark.
- Use this measurement and the chart to determine your ring size.
*When sizing your finger with a ring sizer, make sure it slides off fairly easily over the knuckle.