The Trendy Pup Ring is a stunning reminder to trust that all things happen for a reason. As dog lovers, we often reflect on how lucky we are to have each and every special canine friend in our lives. Sometimes we wonder why a specific dog came into our lives or what lessons they were sent to teach us. Most dog people have a general feeling that there must have been a greater grand design, that the stars were aligned, and they were destined to be together with their canines.
The Trendy Pup adjustable paw ring is a beautiful contemporary design with waterfall sides with diamond like raised balls that feature a center paw. This adjustable paw print ring is versatile and can fit any finger size and worn forever.
Trendy Pup Ring would be complemented with matching Pint-Sized Paws Post Earrings
. Trendy Pup Ring also pairs perfectly with our Tiny Tot Paws Pendant
and matching Tiny Tot Paws Dangle Earrings
Finding Your Ring Size and How to Measure Your Finger:
- Trendy Pup paw print adjustable ring is a stylish piece that turns heads and starts conversations!
- Find a piece of string or strip of paper no wider than 1/2".
- Wrap it around the base of the finger you wish to wear the ring on. Once the string/paper is snug, slip the paper back off the finger. If the string/paper expands slightly when sliding over your knuckle mark that point on the paper or string. You want your ring to be large enough to get over your knuckle.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string/paper where it overlaps, forming a complete circle.
- With a ruler, measure the length from the starting end of the string/paper to the pen mark.
- Use this measurement and the chart to determine your ring size.
*For a more accurate method of measuring ring size stop by your local jewelry store and have your finger sized with a ring sizer.
*When sizing your finger with a ring sizer, make sure it slides off fairly easily over the knuckle.