Baby Paws ring is a smaller, more delicate design that will be reminiscent of your precious new baby. The irresistible little paw print nurtures a warm, contemporary heart etched into the paw pad. You'll want to admire and show off this sterling silver paw ring as much as your new bundle of furry joy. Baby Paws ring will complement the fabulous Baby Paws earrings and pendant. Wear them all for a coordinated look. Baby Paws would be a thoughtful and appreciated gift for any new or expectant puppy mom. As a gift, pet jewelry shows a passion for what you share in common- love of dogs, jewelry and friendship. It is a very supportive and personal way to show you care.
Baby Paws ring can be worn with matching Baby Paws earrings or pendant.
Makes a memorable dog-lover gift for a special friend
New dog mom's will cherish this perfect little paw print ring forever as a symbol of unconditional love
Finding Your Ring Size and How to Measure Your Finger:
- Find a piece of string or strip of paper no wider than 1/2".
- Wrap it around the base of the finger you wish to wear the ring on. Once the string/paper is snug, slip the paper back off the finger. If the string/paper expands slightly when sliding over your knuckle mark that point on the paper or string. You want your ring to be large enough to get over your knuckle.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string/paper where it overlaps, forming a complete circle.
- With a ruler, measure the length from the starting end of the string/paper to the pen mark.
- Use this measurement and the chart to determine your ring size.
*When sizing your finger with a ring sizer, make sure it slides off fairly easily over the knuckle.