Paws Leave Such Impressions Ring features a partnership between two of our most popular, classic paw print favorites. The first is simple yet powerful Basic Paws followed by irresistible Baby Paws with its modern heart etched paw pad. Both are slightly raised and march to their own beat in a circular band parade of alternating patterns. Paws Leave Such Impressions Ring flaunts a classy bling with the added detail of a diamond cut snake-like horizontal border. The attractive flashy edging accentuates the twinkling of light as it bounces off your ring from different angles. Paws Leave Such Impressions Ring is mesmerizing; you will admire how it looks and makes you feel, all the while smiling at the compliments from others doing the same. Paws Leave Such Impressions Ring offers a comfortable contour and fit in a stunning piece of pet jewelry that you will treasure.
Paws Leave Such Impressions is versatile matching any Baby Paws or Basic Paws designs as well as the Never Ending Paw Hoop Earrings! Mix and match your wearing options for any different mood, occasion or style coordination.
- Dazzling Paws pet jewelry is proudly handmade in the USA.
- Paws Leave Such Impressions Ring makes a thoughtful gift in a way words cannot express.
- Dog themed jewelry is a great dog-lover gift for that special friend and dog fanatic.
Finding Your Ring Size and How to Measure Your Finger:
- Find a piece of string or strip of paper no wider than 1/2".
- Wrap it around the base of the finger you wish to wear the ring on. Once the string/paper is snug, slip the paper back off the finger. If the string/paper expands slightly when sliding over your knuckle mark that point on the paper or string. You want your ring to be large enough to get over your knuckle.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string/paper where it overlaps, forming a complete circle.
- With a ruler, measure the length from the starting end of the string/paper to the pen mark.
- Use this measurement and the chart to determine your ring size.
*When sizing your finger with a ring sizer, make sure it slides off fairly easily over the knuckle.