Life is about connecting, learning and trying new things. Reflecting on our experiences helps us put them in perspective and grow. Have you ever noticed how our dogs become a reflection of us? Over time, the relationship we have with our best canine friends seems to reflect back all the best qualities we wish for ourselves and sometimes even our own personality traits and quirks.
Reflection Paws is a special design. You’ll find our signature upside down heart paw print prominently placed in the center. Reflection Paws is accented with a sunray-like design that sparkles and shines as you view it from different angles. The rays add energy, a little extra “dog bling” and create the illusion of movement. Reflection Paws can be engraved horizontally on the back with up to 2 lines of text; up to 8 letters in each line. You will attract many compliments wearing this eye catching and mesmerizing design.
- Reflection Paws is versatile and can be worn with any type of necklace chain.
- Reflection Paws can be worn with matching Reflection Paws earrings.
- Dazzling Paws jewelry is made from Recycled Sterling Silver and marked .925
- Dazzling Paws pet jewelry is 100% handmade in the USA.
- Reflection Paws makes a meaningful and thoughtful dog lover gift!
- Can be engraved horizontally on the back with up to 2 lines of text; up to 8 letters in each line. There are no returns on custom engraved jewelry.
* Engraved items are not eligible for return/refund. Custom engraved items cannot be returned for errors in spelling, font etc. if they are engraved the way you instructed. Please be sure to verify spelling grammar and all information prior to placing your order.
Sterling Silver Dazzling Paws Jewelry designs are copyrighted by Dazzling Paws Jewelry LLC. Any recreations of these designs will be prosecuted by law.
Reflection Paws Story
Reflection paws was inspired by a mirror I saw in a hotel lobby in TX in 2012. I was so fascinated by the design that I took a picture of it with my cell phone and immediately called it “Reflection Paws” and that is how this design was born! Like many of our designs the things we see and life experience cross over into our wonderful jewelry pieces.