Our Rough Collie pendant shows the beautiful proportions of the Collie’s head. The Collie charm accentuates the fair, refined head with artistic curves of the soft, abundant coat. Shown in profile, the ears are softly folded at the tip. The famous long, Rough Collie mane is shown in plentiful detail along the neck. The sculpted edges of the Rough Collie charm lend symmetry and grace to the herding dog pendant.
- Rough Collie Head pendant can be worn with matching Rough Collie Head dangle earrings.
- Our Rough Collie jewelry collection makes a great gift for a Collie lover.
- The Rough Collie pendant will make a great addition to your dog breed jewelry collection.
- Made from Recycled Sterling Silver marked .925.
- 100% handmade in the USA.
Sterling Silver Rough Collie Jewelry designs are copyrighted by Dazzling Paws Jewelry LLC. Any re-creations of these designs will be prosecuted by law.
Jewelry Tips for wearing a necklace
· Remove any necklaces before going to bed or taking a nap. Tossing and turning can cause excessive strain on necklaces which can result in kinking, weaknesses and breakage. Remember your neck and head weigh about 11lbs and your necklace weights about 5grams. Wearing your necklace to bed is like a semi hitting a deer. You know who survives that accident before it even happens. Please do not wear your jewelry to bed or when taking a nap.
· Remove your jewelry before you shower or bath. Necklace ends that are glued together such as our leather and twisted cords will erode from the water, causing the ends to unravel and come apart over time. Soap also clouds jewelry making it loose its luster.
· Remove your jewelry before you enter a swimming pool or Jacuzzi. The chemicals used both in the water and floating in the air will discolor Sterling Silver instantly and cause Bronze to permanently tarnish.
For more jewelry tips see our Jewelry Care Tips