Our Shetland Sheepdog pendant showcases this big dog in a little body. Everything about the sheltie is big from big hair to big attitude. In this Shetland Sheepdog charm, you can see the painstaking attention to detail; the texturing and contoured lines that illustrate the Sheltie’s hallmark gorgeous double coat. Our sheltie’s head is refined and notice how she carries her head so high and proud. You’ll agree that any realistic Sheltie jewelry would exemplify that unique head by showing inquisitive ears tipped gently at attention. This Shetland Sheepdog jewelry is so authentic that it portrays a sculptured, abundant mane so real you imagine petting that luxurious coat and burying your face for a Shug (big ol’ Sheltie hug)! The Shetland Sheepdog breed is so affectionate and responsive to their family, they are a delight to own and it’s no wonder Shelties have a huge following.
- The Shetland Sheepdog pendant can be worn with matching Sheltie earrings.
- The Shetland Sheepdog is a very special gift for a special Sheltie lover!
- When looking for Shetland Sheepdog merchandise gifts look no further.
- Made from Recycled Sterling Silver and marked .925.
- 100% handmade in the USA.
Sterling Silver Shetland Sheepdog Jewelry designs are copyrighted by Dazzling Paws Jewelry LLC. Any re-creations of these designs will be prosecuted by law.
Jewelry Tips for wearing a necklace
· Remove any necklaces before going to bed or taking a nap. Tossing and turning can cause excessive strain on necklaces which can result in kinking, weaknesses and breakage. Remember your neck and head weigh about 11lbs and your necklace weights about 5grams. Wearing your necklace to bed is like a semi hitting a deer. You know who survives that accident before it even happens. Please do not wear your jewelry to bed or when taking a nap.
· Remove your jewelry before you shower or bath. Necklace ends that are glued together such as our leather and twisted cords will erode from the water, causing the ends to unravel and come apart over time. Soap also clouds jewelry making it loose its luster.
· Remove your jewelry before you enter a swimming pool or Jacuzzi. The chemicals used both in the water and floating in the air will discolor Sterling Silver instantly and cause Bronze to permanently tarnish.
For more jewelry tips see our Jewelry Care Tips